– You should not make sure the lighting is very bright. – (laughing) So. – Because I am already so old. You cut out part that
make me look old, okay? – I came from Vietnam, but
my parent came from China. – I’m originally from Philippines, but I live in San Diego. I am from the, the France. – But you’re originally from Korea. Originally Korea. – This is the 4th time we’ve done this. – Yes, I’m not good at camera. – Kane, take my picture, I look so pretty. I’m a, I do, I do modeling. Do I look cute today? Do I look cute, do you like this? – (laughing) Yes. – Is it cute, do you like
my new ring, is it cute? – My mom can turn any
situation or conversation into a compliment about herself. President Obama did
something, she’d be like, Yeah, he’s very, very
organized like your mother. – See, model. – Yes, you are smart. Like, your mom (laughing). – Ring, ring, ring. – Hello? – Hi, Eugene. – Oh wait, do I say hi? – You’re me.
– Oh. – So you’re calling me. – Kane, did you eat yet? – Are you okay? Are you eating? – Yes, yes, I am busy,
– Are you going to exercise? – I am busy, I have to go. – No, okay, okay.
– I have to go now. – Mom, it’s okay.
– Do you need any money? – Yes, always, always. Send me anything, mom. – Did you take my fish oil
I buy for you from Costco? – Omega 3.
– Omega 3. It’s fish oil, it’s good for you. – She turns to my stepdad and be like, Igor, he’s always so busy. – Mom, did you Facebook my friend? Oh my God, oh mom! – Oh, why you give me all the, you know, the pimper, it’s a, genetic, from you. – Oh, when he go home, Mom, I’m hungry, I am tired. Have some food? – You act like a baby around me. – Yeah, we do each other.
– Okay, thank you, yeah. – Like your mom. – I go, Mom, are you (bleep) kidding me? – Oy, Ashly, do not use,
cut, can you cut that? I don’t want that. – Why you drive so fast? Drive slower. – My mom is a sexist
and she’s always like, Must be a woman, must be a woman driving. – You have to buy new car. Eugene, when was last checkup? Eugene, why is your car so dirty? – The people over there, watch the people. – And she’s like, must be
an Asian woman driving. And I’m like, are you kidding me? – You don’t even want me to drive. I think that’s my theory.
– Mmm. – What? (laughing)
– So. – Very American, he talks too much. – Sometime he walk funny. Alway play hip hop song. – In a restaurant or whatever yes, that would, that
would really be great, if, yes, appreciate that. – Oh, my white people voice.
– Yeah. – You talk too much.
– No, you talk too much. My job is to talk. – He alway want to eat burrito. (laughing) – We say I love you a
lot, that’s not a weird, it’s never weird.
– No. – She’ll ask like, did you
forget to say something? And usually I’m with
like a lot of friends. – Eugene, you know (together) I love you so much. Your mom loves you more
than anybody in the world. – ‘Kay, say bye bye. What you say more? Love mom, like that. – I love you, mom. – (laughing together)
Oh, we say the same… – [Eugene] Everything I do is
a lot like how she acts too. – [Min-Young] Except talk to much. – [Eugene] Except I talk to much. And I take off my clothes. – [Min-Young] Many see him now. – Do you dislike that I take
my clothes off for videos? – No comment.